Updated Hours As of 1/1/21:
SF City Limits 9:30am-8:30pm & Outside SF 9:30am-7:30pm, daily
Welcome to PS Delivery! We offer complimentary recreational and medical deliveries as long as the required minimum is made.
How-To Place Order:
- Go to www.purplestarmd.com/shop or call us at 415-550-1515. Prices do not include tax.
- Add products to cart & checkout.
- Add address and any notes for our team. For example, if you have time constraints. i.e. “Please arrive before 4pm.” or “Please arrive after 5pm.” Etc.
- Please wait for a confirmation phone call and we will apply discounts and/or promotions and provide you with a grand total for your delivery.
- Please have your Photo ID & payment ready for our drivers
• San Francisco • Daily: 9:30 am-8:30 pm
• Outside of San Francisco • Daily: 9:30 am-7:30 pm
• Cash & Debit
San Francisco Delivery Minimums
- $50 – Mission, Dolores Heights, Castro
- $75 – All Other San Francisco Districts
Outside of San Francisco Delivery Minimums
- $150 – Treasure Island, Crocker Amazon, Daly City, Brisbane, San Bruno
- $200 – Mill Valley, Sausalito, South San Francisco, Pacifica, Millbrae, SFO, Hillsborough, Burlingame
- $250 – San Rafael, Belvedere, Tiburon, Corte Madera, Larkspur, San Quentin, San Mateo, Foster City,
- $300 – Belmont, Fairfax, Kentfield, San Anselmo, San Carlos
- $350 – Novato, El Granada, Half Moon Bay, Miramar, Montara, Moss Beach, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, Menlo Park, West Menlo Park, Atherton, Palo Alto
- Check to see if we deliver by placing your address in at the checkout page.
At this time, deliveries are not made east of 280 freeway.
No Treasure Island deliveries between 2 pm – 7 pm.
No deliveries outside of San Francisco city limits after 7:30 pm.
Please allow two hours for orders to be delivered.
Announcement: The health and safety of our employees and customers is paramount. Purple Star has been designated by the City as an Essential Business, and we are in full operation while the Shelter-in-Place ordinance is in effect. However, in this unique time, we may ask you:
- Questions about your exposure – or potential exposure – to COVID-19
- For payment via virtual channels (Venmo)
- For a place by your home where our delivery professional can drop your order without personal contact
The medicinal and therapeutic value of cannabis is critical for all of those we serve. Like any business, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, including due to concerns an employee may be placed in a situation where they risk not being allowed to continue service to our community during the Shelter-In-Place ordinance. Thank you in advance for your understanding.