How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butter Ice Cream
In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. We’re celebrating today by making homemade cannabis-infused ice cream!
- 1-quart heavy whipping cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1-ounce butter extract
- 1 cup Heavenly Sweet Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whip together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set into the refrigerator until you are ready to make your ice cream.
- Prepare your ice cream maker, which can take up to 24 hours for proper freezing.
- Pour all ingredients into ice cream maker and turn on. Let the machine do the work! You should have velvety butter ice cream in about 30 minutes.
- Spoon into an airtight container and place in the freezer to harden to ice cream consistency. Butter ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe courtesy of SavoryExperiments.com
To purchase Heavenly Sweet Butter visit our website.