In 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. We’re celebrating today by making homemade cannabis-infused ice cream!
- 1-quart heavy whipping cream
- 8 egg yolks
- 1-ounce butter extract
- 1 cup Heavenly Sweet Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whip together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set into the refrigerator until you are ready to make your ice cream.
- Prepare your ice cream maker, which can take up to 24 hours for proper freezing.
- Pour all ingredients into ice cream maker and turn on. Let the machine do the work! You should have velvety butter ice cream in about 30 minutes.
- Spoon into an airtight container and place in the freezer to harden to ice cream consistency. Butter ice cream can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe courtesy of SavoryExperiments.com
To purchase Heavenly Sweet Butter visit our website.